who took my six pack?

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
Hey every one I have been gone a long time ...new job,new home and some up grades to the swinger but good to be back! going to have some questions for you hardcore mopar lovers first off what the hell hapend to all the 340 six pack manifolds, I am going sixpack and purchased some nice carbs ching ching but now no one has a mopar manifold [small block] I put down some doe and will be first in line when they become available what dos that mean is some one got a contract at a foundry and waiting for enough orders to cast? wow who would of thunk.I would love some intell.

ok that's about 100.00 over what I have down but maybe I should move on it ...thanks

So you wanna build something like this I bet? Just finished up mine. My intake is original 1970 thou.

20160404_195801.jpg

20160404_195738.jpg

I think you can use the indy mod man for a six pak setup . might not be cheap

No 6 Packs are cheap anymore.. By the time you find a good air cleaner & filter to put on it. Add another $450

20160311_210657.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got the intake from jegs 3 years ago. Mr. Norms air cleaner off eBay for two hundred. Air cleaner I made or shorten. It's a tractor filter. Worked hard because I didn't want to cut the hood.

Sorry man. I just did a couple of searches myself. I had know idea the manifolds have become scarce. Herbs for 369.00 looks like your option.

wow great pics.. I know about the price of doing business in the six pac world, but its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll. lol To me it the string bikini of carbs

mod man might be a way to go because i am going though the motor in about a year and probably will go 4 inch stroker. would not use one on a duel purpose 340 to much plenum.thats my take.

hey dave1967 , very good look'n engine . i have a top and base like yours . what tractor filter did you start with ? doing a 340 6pck in a 64 barracuda 4spd 8 3/4 . i see that this aircleaner package could be the solution .

mod man might be a way to go because i am going though the motor in about a year and probably will go 4 inch stroker. would not use one on a duel purpose 340 to much plenum.thats my take.
469HP, 493LB Torque. 372" Hydraulic roller @6000. Out of the box Carbs, no mods.

Whatever you do not buy anything from Indy , the and most all the people there are a total waste of time .

Whatever you do not buy anything from Indy , the and most all the people there are a total waste of time .
I know lots off bad reviews on indys support but I don't count on any one after the sale...nice if there there but no real expectations it helps me not be so disappointed

469HP, 493LB Torque. 372" Hydraulic roller @6000. Out of the box Carbs, no mods.
is that your numbers...VERY NICE I love the 372 have not decided on a 4inch or a 360 stroke both have advantages

Hey Badlilred you still have that black Rear spoiler for a Duster

-
Back