Who wants to hang out in Ferguson tonite

-
Criminal gets shot by a policeman doing his job.

That should have been the end of it.

Everything else is just BS and it's too bad the store owners weren't protecting their property and shooting these thugs.

Whatever,

Ya know what they say,

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Attachments

• monkeys.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 268
I will never understand the mentality that confronting, fighting, threatening or daring a cop will EVER have a good outcome for anyone.
Stupidity is the only answer I have ever come up with for that.

For the most and overwhelming part I see one ethnic group that continue's to test this and lose time and time again and still not learn.

And to trash one's own neighborhood in retaliation?

Nothing to lose, and now nothing to gain. All businesses will collect insurance and split town.

If the cop was found guilty they would of trashed the place in celebration

interestingly, 61 people arrested for looting arson and stuff, only 9 were Ferguson residents

the rest were "holiday shoppers" out of St. Louis

How about this for your Holiday card this year

?
1452293_10203310864707520_508482321198748946_n.jpg

Yup. The mentality speaks for itself. I read they had the National Guard "ready". Evidently they weren't ready enough. They should have been blowing people away. When you flip cop cars over, burn them and burn businesses, that should be met with deadly force. I bet dollars to doughnuts they were told not to fire a shot. I also bet that order came straight from Osa.....I mean Obama hisself.

Seems fishy they would wait until it's dark out to make the announcement when they reported all day they already knew the decision. It only gave the scumbags the cover of darkness to loot and destroy.Like RRR said, where was the National Guard when the shhhh hit the fan. I think they were afraid to try and stop the thugs because no matter what they did it wouldn't be the right thing.

Seems fishy they would wait until it's dark out to make the announcement when they reported all day they already knew the decision. It only gave the scumbags the cover of darkness to loot and destroy.Like RRR said, where was the National Guard when the shhhh hit the fan. I think they were afraid to try and stop the thugs because no matter what they did it wouldn't be the right thing.

They have been expecting the riots , and gearing up for the announcement for the last week. They wanted everybody home before the rioting began.
Protest groups and city leaders had meeting and setting up guidelines for both sides for the last week or so.
As far as the national guard goes: they were ordered to be support only. This all comes from the Aug riots when the national guard moved in.
You guys probably think I'm crazy, but if all you have seen is national coverage of these events. Then you only know a small view of it.
I have been working all day around St. Louis, On my 3rd service call, Tensions are up all over. This is way more than Anderson Cooper on site. The local news is doing a great job of covering it.
I expect more trouble tonight. too be sure.

It's like there is a handbook for how to "protest" in urban areas. I just do not understand why these people think they know everything about this case.

The jury went over every detail and made their decision. Common since says that they know more about the case then us so they made a good call. These protest will do nothing besides make blacks look terrible across the world and MAYBE get the police chief to step down.

The media needs to stop covering it, let the police handle it and not give the thugs of furgenson anymore of the attention they want!

It's like there is a handbook for how to "protest" in urban areas. I just do not understand why these people think they know everything about this case.

The jury went over every detail and made their decision. Common since says that they know more about the case then us so they made a good call. These protest will do nothing besides make blacks look terrible across the world and MAYBE get the police chief to step down.

The media needs to stop covering it, let the police handle it and not give the thugs of furgenson anymore of the attention they want!

The media is responsible for some of it. But, right after it happened, people were on facebook and twitter making stuff up, and repeating other peoples lies. Everybody got riled up. Did you hear about the eye witnesses having made up accounts and telling the cops and grand jury and only then admitting it was a lie ? Or something they had heard.
Why? you ask. If you haven't figured it out yet, St. Louis is the most racially charged city in America. I don't mean like jim crow laws and stuff like that. That's all gone here. There is deep resentment here between black and white. Things like a white cop killing a black man sets it all off. I guess its like a pressure valve.
Why did start this thread ? Because what we are watching is history in the making.
Could all this been handled better? you bet. Are we gonna learn a lesson from all this as a nation and a city ? Doubtful. Humans are a really stupid sometimes.
Anyway,

As long as groups are pitted against each other by different rules, no one will see what the puppet masters are doing. So far its worked like a charm

This is what infuriates me. If they don't love this country they need to be on the first ship out. How many people died fighting for that flag?

Attachments

• Ferguson-burning-flag.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 219
SOoooo... we should all ignore the big white elephant in the room. Political correctness has started, perpetuated and fuelled this fire for a long time. It's unfortunate but true. The reaction of the few reflects on the whole.

Ahhh! Political Correctness.. The fuel that has this handbasket headed south in a hurry.

Another very sad death occurred here a few months ago.
Two county sherrifs were patrolling a notorious gangbanger
neighborhood and came across a teenage, Andy Lopez, with a plastic
replica of an AK47 that had the orange tip removed.
Cops pulled up, shouted the requisit commands to drop what
they truly believed was the real deal AK, the boy made a wrong
move or moves and the cops shot him.

Awful situation. With the numerous school shootings these days every
police agency across the country is now hyper vigilant. These
LEO's were no different.

I bring this up because this kid died because of failures by everyone
involved.......the kids parents, the LEO's, toy manufacturers and
the lowlife media.

The result of this and the Ferguson tragedies are that a family
has lost a child. But wait there's a sunny upside!

Some slimy shyster lawyer gets involved along with pukes
like Sharpton or Jackson. These parasites inflame the community,
cause riots and then it becomes nothing more than extorting
the city/county for the big paychec

Do they believe that by doing all this destruction, that it's going to bring the young man back to life?
If so I guess they know something the rest of us don't.

IMO we have an entire generation of lowlifes of every color who dropped out
of high school and in their later years have come to realize the job market
offers them very very little. With little or no education and inherent
laziness these miscreants find it much easier to sell dope, steal, murder
and trash their own communities and their own families.

These are "throwaway" people folks. All of them feel that society owes them
everything for wrongs done to them, real or perceived. I have zero sympathy for these deadbeats and the ultra liberals who coddle them.

I will never understand the mentality that confronting, fighting, threatening or daring a cop will EVER have a good outcome for anyone.
Stupidity is the only answer I have ever come up with for that.

I remember a thread (not sure where-maybe on CNN) where people were complaining because a cop had a post somewhere where he basically said "do what we tell you to do and you won't get hurt". The sentiment was generally "we don't have to do what a cop tells us to do, just because he's a cop, if we disagree with him". And while I sort of agree with that...it can get you shot pretty quick, too. And I wouldn't test it.

This is what infuriates me. If they don't love this country they need to be on the first ship out. How many people died fighting for that flag?

If you don't like the way things are in this country then move!!! Plenty of places to live in this world.

While working outside today I saw a guy drive by in a truck with a window sticker that said "Fit in OR F**k Off!" Love it!

If you go here http://citizenstreams.com/list.aspx or use an ap like ustream, you can watch real people streaming live video. That's what I did last night.

That cuts out the BS from the normal news.

Many of the protesters are white and most likely retarded.
I see not one person commented on this post.I wonder why. Most of you assholes only go by hear say and you talk like you was there and know what really happened. One person is died so you only can hear one person's story that din't jive with the witnesses say. This is how the police want it so you only have one story. I know why don't all of you get your guns and go help the police there. Mark

I have said for a long time since my days in Vietnam that the media is our worst enemy! If when the original protests began the media had not blown everything out of proportion and let the protesters parade around in the hot sun for a few days without getting in the news and on tv it would have never came to this. The media has no feelings for the individuals involved. All they are interested is making a story and a big paycheck.

I see not one person commented on this post.I wonder why. Most of you assholes only go by hear say and you talk like you was there and know what really happened. One person is died so you only can hear one person's story that din't jive with the witnesses say. This is how the police want it so you only have one story. I know why don't all of you get your guns and go help the police there. Mark

Hey dude, you ARE AWARE that there were 60 witnesses, correct? and the conflicting testimony was later admitted to be lies......and hey, we didn't HAVE to be there to see the result of all the black racism, and stupid behavior.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it was posted at 5:52pm and you allowed no more than 26 minutes before you started calling everyone assholes!
Grow up!

-
Back