Who will be at Indy on Sat?????

-
i would but i gotta work. i will be in louisville at eh swap meet the 10th i think. i know its mostly chevy stuff but there are some mopar stuff there.

We wil be leaving very early Saturday monring.... Looking for a few things.
Maybe will find a good deal.
See you all there

I'll be there , I gotta pick up my new 727-5 ProRace Reverse Manual Shift tranny from Cope :)
Plus some small stuff for the Cuda

SWEET...........................

I left home at 5:30 this morning 3/1/12 and arrived at the Hampton Inn on 73rd st at 3:30 this afternoon. 10 hours of driving...

I will be at the swap bright and early in the morning to set up and will be there until Sunday.

We should have the same spots again this year. In the door to the left and left across the aisle from MOPAR Collectors Guide.

Stop by and say hello and buy a thing or two.

Herb

I'll be there. A few member of the club I belong to, Tri-State MOPARs, are heading up as a group.

Swifter will be there!!!!!

Great to see you again Steve.

My dad and I will be there

Yep, saw Ryan and his father Tom...thanks for coming up

See you there

Thanks for the drawing Kegan....will post a pic tomorrow

I'll be there Saturday.

Was great to see you guys again...see you next time or before.

QUOTE=72DemonTB3;1749420]I will be there Saturday along with the local car club I belong to. ..... A.C.E. Area Chrysler Enthusiast.[/QUOTE]

Hope you made it back home John

Here's some more pics of the BlackBird

Attachments

• DSCF4253 (Medium).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF4263 (Medium).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF4265 (Medium).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 84
Had a good time talking and hanging out with friends, meeting new friends, and looking at all the stuff that was for sale that I didn't need and some that I wanted but couldn't afford. ....lol.

-
Back