who will ship dart fenders for reasonable prices?

-

beast360

Reaction score
who will ship unboxed fenders?

DHL?

i know not USPS

will fed x or UPS?

or some ind carrier?

thanks

never shipped some before like this

Greyhound or trucking co. like Holland.

I haven't talked with him in awhile, but you can try my pal Tyler who owns FairPricedShipping.com. He's pretty good for big stuff.

888/762-7158, Ext. 201.

I wouldn't take a chance shipping them unwrapped,the set i bought a few years back were wrapped in cardboard with the corners cushioned and the seller shipped them by Greyhound bus:-D

I dont know about the US side but up here GreyHound or Voyager handles large items up to 75lbs I beleive. I've had 2 Duster Fenders shipped together from BC to Ontario for $75 also a bumper (excluding the inner bumper cross brace) also from BC to Ontario for $75. I would have hated to do that with Canada Post YIKES!

If they are good parts why would you even consider shipping them without boxes. The freight companies treat stuff like crap and I doubt they would survive without a lot of extra work.

I usally went and picked up washer/dryer boxes or refrigerator boxes and cut them down to fit my parts.

If they are good parts why would you even consider shipping them without boxes. The freight companies treat stuff like crap and I doubt they would survive without a lot of extra work.

I usally went and picked up washer/dryer boxes or refrigerator boxes and cut them down to fit my parts.

AGREE..........cardboard the corners/edges and box em up if they are nice.

I had a guy ship me a pair of fenders from the midwest to the Va. shore by Greyhound. One fender he covered in cardboard and packed in a box. The other he simply wrapped in cardboard. They both arrived and one was damaged............the one that was in the box. (?) Evidently the square stuff is stacked on the bottom with God only knows piled on top of it. The box appeared to have been picked up with a small forklift or something. The odd shaped fender wrapped only in cardboard had to be placed on top, it was in perfect condition. The ***** of it all is that I filed an insurance claim and they denied it. I had before and after pictures and the box with it`s obvious damage but they wouldn`t honor their insurance. I`ll never use Greyhound again.

I have used Amtrak if they run by you and the destination.... pretty cheap for large bulky items, I'm not sure on their weight limit though.

grey hound cheapest by far

some wont ship them like post office,

well i will see if guy will pay for some big boxes for them

dont like just lightly wrapping them and putting them on bus
but if thats what he wants, so be it

I had a fender shipped to me by usps ... no box or anything, just my address written on the fender with a permanent marker - lol.

I don't know if all greyhound stations work the same but here is my experience. You have to treat the fender as if it where a passenger when the bus arrives you have to be there to pick it up. Mine shipped they said they would call when it got there. They did... But then they closed and left it on the side walk in front of the store. Lucky for me nobody took it. I got there the place was closed up tight nobody around my fender from Arizona leaning up against the building. Over all everything was fine I just had no idea how it worked. Mine was packaged in cardboard with thin pallet wood on the ends. I would use it again just be the to pick up your passenger.

-
Back