who would you have port intake?

-

bones427

Reaction score
I have a victor 340 intake and would like to get it ported. Who are you guys using and do they flow it or just know there stuff? flow it on head?

Most of the time it's a waste of time.

BJR... yeah that's a good one... NOT!!!

Big Joke Racing

Bl*w J*b Racing

Bone Jacker Racing

lol...no thanx

you would want to flow head y itself, then with the manifold on, then blend the plenum from the flange and into the runners, rolling and smoothing transitions.

IMM,HUGHES,DVORAK, and a slew of others provide these services.

way to dog the guy that posted BJR, doesn't hurt to bite your tounge once in a while guys, and hasn't that been like a year now??? Do we still hate Russians too?

Not defending BJR but I just don't see a need to bust out an innocent member on a maybe sketchy call.

way to dog the guy that posted BJR, doesn't hurt to bite your tounge once in a while guys, and hasn't that been like a year now??? Do we still hate Russians too?

Not defending BJR but I just don't see a need to bust out an innocent member on a maybe sketchy call.

yeah...like time equals a free pass to screw someone outta 2k and then sum....

nobody is doggin mr.mopartech.....maybe he forgot or didn't know.

oh.. I got another for ya brother...

'Ball Juggler Racing'

That one's actually funny. I guess I would have gone about it differently but to each his own you guys beat me to it so it went that way, it's the internet that **** happens.

I don't see anyone busting on him... however...

He knows FULL WELL about the deal with BJR and Mad Dart. IIRC, he told mad dart he was basically full of crap at the time. I saw the work and it was crap a 5 year old could do...

If anyone chooses to recommend that hack BJR, you tend to get the fleas from laying down with that dog.

I wouldn't let bjr work on my lawnmower!

point I was aiming for was a simple "hey people have had problems with his work and his conduct after the subpar work was done" probably would have been sufficient but what do I know. I remember the whole 40,971 page battle and I agree the work was not what anyone would be hoping to see but I guess I kinda have the let sleeping dogs lie attitude about things. I don't have a problem with anyone on here I just didn't see a reason for X amount of posts that's only intent was to bash someone when a member was simply asking for advice but it's done now.
Personally I'd do the porting myself .02

Ya sorry spliter I here you. We should let BJR rip off other members too.

I didn't say that either. Made it kinda clear in my last post how I would have gone about it but you fellas have to have your fun once in a while. You would think that before committing to a shop the OP would research them some and then BAM! the BJR bomb goes down like the Hindenburg or some other horrific mess.

-
Back