WHOO! Im blessed

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
3yrs ago I was fortunate enough to get to marry my wife and best friend! We've been through amazing times and horrible times and each time seems to bring us closer together. She and I can be a class A pia, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Attachments

• image-1768644177.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 243
Congratulations :cheers: May you enjoy many more great years together :cheers:

Congrats Chuck and Eri. I wish y'all many years together that so many of us here have had.

Very sweet! You are a lucky man Chuck! Eri takes good care of you two kids! Here's to many more to come! :cheers: Cheers!

Chuck you sure are blessed. So many times you hear of bad relationships. Sure good to hear another good one. In Aug. my wife and I celebrated 21 yrs. In any marriage there are up's and downs. It's how you choose to address the bad times that makes a marriage last, or fail.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! Fishy68, that is very true. Our little princess sure helps us see the brighter side of things.

Congrats on your anniversary, and yes you are blessed. To be honest, we are all PIA's in one way or another if we will admit it. :) After 41 years of marriage, my wife will attest to that, but it's worth it.

Keep your great attitude, and here's to a long life together. God bless.

Congrats on your anniversary, and yes you are blessed. To be honest, we are all PIA's in one way or another if we will admit it. :) After 41 years of marriage, my wife will attest to that, but it's worth it. Keep your great attitude, and here's to a long life together. God bless.
thanks guys!

Congratulations! Coming up on 21 years for us in January and so glad I have her, not sure why she said yes but she did. Now I gotta keep her happy as I have gained a good bit of weight, am generally just grumpy and hard to get along with... In no shape to be looking again!

Congrats!!!! Keep it going so you can be one of those couples that celebrate your 50th.

Congratulations guys!!!

The best friend part of a marriage is really the most important imo. I had to find wife number two for that, and after 25yrs so far, no doubt we will leave this earth, although surely at different times, together in our hearts and spirit.

Sorry, was lost in Fishy's comment about "ups and downs" in marriages......
Congrats to you both!

Ha i was there i was the best man i rember that very well . I think ive got pics some wheres lol HI buba ! A tost to yall !

Lol Rev! Thats funny! I sense a dirty joke in the midst of that comment! Hehehehe

Thanks guys ALL you. Lots of good advice and reminders for couples old and new! 8)

Life is great when you have someone you love to share it with! Its nice to hear how much you care about eachother.
Congrats! I'm sure you will enjoy many more years together!!

-
Back