whos going to ohlone spring fling?

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
whos going to mopar alleys ralley in fremont june 7th?

its on the 6th. its a sunday. i will be there.
yeah me too my boys birthday. 9years old get this, someone asked him what kind of car he wanted he said 55chevy!!! damn it you know it will be RB powered!

We will be at the Goodguys show in Pleasanton that weekend with the '54 Crestline in the car corral. If we have any luck on Saturday, we might go to Ohlone on Sunday. BTW: If anyone is going to be at the Goodguys show on Saturday, we will be sitting behind the '54 most of the day. If you need a base camp, feel free to bring a chair and visit.

I'm going to Ohlone on sunday, i'll have my 67 barracuda notchback there probably in the under construction class. I am planning on hitting up goodguys on my way down on saturday and maybe do the autocross it sounds like fun! I'll stop by and say hi ben!

We will be at the Goodguys show in Pleasanton that weekend with the '54 Crestline in the car corral. If we have any luck on Saturday, we might go to Ohlone on Sunday. BTW: If anyone is going to be at the Goodguys show on Saturday, we will be sitting behind the '54 most of the day. If you need a base camp, feel free to bring a chair and visit.

I'm going to the good guys show as well. I'll give ya a text or something so we could meet up...Also, I could bring the 318 block for ya too. Might be easier. Or if you need it sooner, let me know. :)

-
Back