Who's Got Fuel Injection?

-

dusterizer

Reaction score
I want to do an edlebrock or holly MPFI kit sometime here when I get a 360 stroked to a 408. Anyone have this combo? what cams and stroker kit did you use, or what would be the best. I'm making a reliable street machine with mean power with possibly stock valve trane since roller rockers and high valve cover would hit my brake booster? anyway how easy are the EFI systems to utilize and throw down some power?

There is a guy on www.devilbrad.com named Brad, throw a post his way on that board and he'll dump plenty of info on ya. Might even find a bunch already in a thread. He is up on exactly what you want to do.

I'd be interested in this as well. I was going to run the Mopar perf kit on my crate 390hp motor. It was to be released last year but I think ma mopar stoped this kit as it is still not released.
P5153731 is the part no. for the manual trans kit. It is for a magnum headed engine specifically designed for the 380 to 400 hp crate engines.

if you want I can get ahold of my son in law, he works at edelbrock, in the efi dept.... he can give the low down about all the efi's on the market... thanks starman1

if you want I can get ahold of my son in law, he works at edelbrock, in the efi dept.... he can give the low down about all the efi's on the market... thanks starman1

I'll take you up on that starman1, Any extra info can't hurt.
Thanks

Man if you could get that info and post it on the board for all to see, that would be an awesome way to dispell all the efi myths.

-
Back