Who's ready for Carlisle!!

-

67valiant 100

go fast or go home
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who's ready for Carlisle? My father and I are going Friday and Saturday. We went last year on Sunday and we had a great time. Hopefully we can find parts for my 67 valiant (quarter panal). Anyway I can't wait for that show again. Were probably going to take my dads gold 1970 Newport convertable to the show but it hasn't been on the road in almost 7 years!! So if you see a gold newport convertiable it's probably my dads.

I will be there from Wednesday afternoon until Monday Morning when I head back to Florida. Looking forward to a great show I hope

I'll miss out this year but i do need some stuff. If anyone going feels like doing a project i'll take the help. I'm looking for a good used floor pans for a 64 Savoy if any could be had. I've priced a set of new stuff but trying to find some used stuff in good shape thinking i might save some money. Maybe not but worth a try. If you think you can help PM me. For those of you that haven't been to this place you are missing out. For you that are going....well i'm jealous. Have fun guys and i know you will. Better have a good pair of shoes.
Small Block

small block,my friend goes every year and buy the end of Friday knows everything that's there you my know him hes at almost all the big shows on east coast (MT.MAN)I will have him look do you have a dollar amount you want to spend..let me know and he will look.Artie

Im so excited for the show this year. the first year i went i was broke. then last year i couldent go. this year it looks like ill get to go and have money to spend! Its allready getting hard for me to sleep at night.

Cant Wait! Look for my Lime green 75 Dart Sport in the show field.

I'll be there Friday! I tackle the show in one day. Have been doing it that way for about 14 years. I park in the same guys driveway for $5.

I'm ready now.

Just changed from 3.91s and drag radials to 3.23s and street radials. I forgot how much fun that is, Luckily it was 100 degrees in the sun and I was covered with stinky gear oil. I remember some one saying that they drive to the track with a street pumpkin and switch over to drag gears and back again after a day of racing. I guess anything is possible but I really doubt anyone would do that more than once in a lifetime.

Anyway, It drives like a dream with the 3.23s so I am ready now.

can someone give me the low down on this show, ive never been. if i get work off friday ill leave thursday after work. can i just buy a weekend pass there? also ill have a truck/trailer, do they have room for them to park those or leave it at the hotel (if i get a room, idont care if i have to sleep in the truck). and buying a weekend pass, does that put you in the judging or just in the show? any other info would be great, thanks

can someone give me the low down on this show, ive never been. if i get work off friday ill leave thursday after work. can i just buy a weekend pass there? also ill have a truck/trailer, do they have room for them to park those or leave it at the hotel (if i get a room, idont care if i have to sleep in the truck). and buying a weekend pass, does that put you in the judging or just in the show? any other info would be great, thanks

Usualy at the hotel i stay at they park the trailers on the grass in the back. If you dont get a room i think you can park and sleep in the wallmart parking lot legaly. not sure how the weekend pass works but, there should be some info on the website. http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/index.asp

-
Back