Why dont Millennials buy motorcycles?

-
The short, very real answer is that millennials don't ride is because there hasn't been a movie badass on a bike (in a GOOD movie) since the early '90's, a pre millennial time.

'80's/90's Harley ceo Jeff Bleustein knew this was coming and preached for years that Harley needed into the youth market. Enter the VRod, which always did attract tech nerds more than biker types, but was too pricey like all Harleys, for the youth market.

Hd's fortunes were lost when that sorry sack of short sighted **** Kieth Wandell dropped Buell and nobody did a thing about it.

Pistha,
Here is a trip down memory lane for you. Looks almost like the bike you have in your 1974 pictures.

We were out looking at cars last year and the lady had this mint GT80 Yamah, buddy Brian had to have that one so he brought it home.

View attachment 1715332648
I had an XR75 honda I believe, was more than enough for me at 13. Then a hodacka? 125 cant remember

Last edited:

The short, very real answer is that millennials don't ride is because there hasn't been a movie badass on a bike (in a GOOD movie) since the early '90's, a pre millennial time.

On Any Sunday fer instance. :lol: HD's first AMA Flat Track champion in years and years Mert Lawwill. Talk about good press/advertising. I'm putting gas in this plain little Ford 3/4 ton van one day. Didn't even look at the driver when finding out what he needed. Just happen to look through the rear window. Harley dirt trackers .. Hmmmmmm .. #1 number plate ... Hmmmm ... Look to the rear view mirror :eek: It is him :D . Gather up the credit card, suspicion confirmed. Take it back for his signature "Mr Lawwill, would you sign this too, on the back?". :D

-
Back