why I came to this forum

-
I absoultely love A bodies! I grew up with my brothers 71 Duster 340 and they quickly became my dream car. I got My dream car in 1990 when I was 17 and still have it, I heard about FABO on Moparts and couldnt think of a better place to relax and enjoy the cars I love soooo much

I was looking for some info on the net and wound up here. I only have A bodies so this site just worked for me.

Know a few guys here from another Mopar forum, so I probably heard about FABO from one (or more) of them... after hanging here for a while, I've discovered that this site is a much better fit for my interests and temperment- first, the A-body focus (duh). And, I'm into green, 4-door, slant-six, daily-driver type Mopars; not only do I not have to defend my tastes (or put up with "good natured ribbing" about them) here, but I find there are lots of us out there.

I came here because I stumbled upon it in a search. I joined to absorb as much info as I could about the car I had. UNLIKE any other of the forums I've looked at, I feel that I can ask a "stupid" question about something here and not get flamed. This is a really nice environment to share a wealth of knowledge with mature members who know how to have fun but not go too far. This has served as a really great place for me to call home and I wouldn't be where I am with my Dart if it wasn't for everyone's advice and guidance here at FABO!

Accidentally punched in "abodies.com" instead of my favorite booby site abody.com.=P~=P~

This is one reason I love this site, you guys make me laugh and on the other hand you go all out when someone is down and needs kind words and a helping hand.
Lets not forget the guys that keep us on the streight and narrow, that is
what makes this site what it is.
Oh ya I found this site also by resurching on Darts. :cheers:

Kenny

-
Back