why is FABO so addicting

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I think I have a problem ....I am here ALL THE TIME.

I was looking at the times of my own previous posts and I realize .......wow im here all the time.

im up all night reading threads and sometimes in the chat.....then sleepy all day

and when I get up I have a routine that includes checking in.

I put a computer in the garage so I can refresh the page every once in a while.

I have an almost full PM box

everytime I am away for a long time I am wondering if I am missing something here and usually I check and nothing is going on.

its strange how FABO has waves of activity, then its boring for an hour or two ....then another wave of activity.

today was pretty boring ...I think everyone left to enjoy life on this Saturday afternoon ...while I am here looking up driveshaft lengths and conversion U-joints.......Can you say GIRL INTERRUPTED

Like mysteries of the universe or mysteries of life, we'll never know.

I think I have a problem ....
...I think everyone left to enjoy life on this Saturday afternoon ...

I think you have a problem also, you don't even know what day it is... :shock:

It's sunday.... :violent1:

Now we know why you can't get any work done on your cars! Sounds like someone needs a time out. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzGHXBcoPIA"]The Best of Quagmire - YouTube[/ame]

Joey inserts subliminal messaging.

my parents asked me today if I am staying up all night or if I am sick ....because I am taking naps in the day .......so much that they are starting to notice.

so I have FABO syndrome

I think you just don't want to miss that killer deal on that one part you NEED to finish the perfect resto. Just my .02

(Me) Hello, my name is bamacuda and a I am a faboholic!

(Group) Hello, David, we are faboholics too!

You never know when Cleveland will fall out of his house in his bathtub, and you don't want to miss it....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMkiKiXo-TQ"]Family guy bathtub compilation - YouTube[/ame]

I think you just don't want to miss that killer deal on that one part you NEED to finish the perfect resto. Just my .02

well im broke now ...but usually yesssss .......its almost painful to be broke when that one part comes up that you have to have ....and the paypal button doesn't work

If I spent as much time working in the shop as on here my cuda would be on the road. The summer heat is part of it. Plus being an old man with a screwed up back and neck doesn't help. I think I have a FABO monkey on my back and no known cure.:sad5:

I do know I spend too much time here!! I also used to spend too much time on BBD.

Then you add in the other sights through out the day we/I visit. No wonder I don't get done what I think I should!

I think I have a problem ....I am here ALL THE TIME.

I was looking at the times of my own previous posts and I realize .......wow im here all the time.

im up all night reading thread and sometimes in the chat.....then sleepy all day

and when I get up I have a routine that includes checking in.

I put a computer in the garage so I can refresh the page every once in a while.

I have an almost full PM box

everytime I am away for a long time I am wondering if I am missing something here and usually I check and nothing is going on.

its strange how FABO has waves of activity, then its boring for an hour or two ....then another wave of activity.

today was pretty boring ...I think everyone left to enjoy life on this Saturday afternoon ...while I am here looking up driveshaft lengths and conversion U-joints.......Can you say GIRL INTERRUPTED

The same here sweet hart, if it's a problem then I have it also :thumblef:
A day is not complete some times if I am not checking in and updating folks or have
something I want to post :D car related or not :D:D It's a small world some times and it is a good thing to know I can smile and laugh just being here.

:thumblef::-k:-k Me spending time doing something here :cheers: or be outside in the heat or sleet and enjoy an evening can't be a bad thing :hello2:

I've been controlling myself pretty good for the last few months, just checking in quickly a few times a day. But then I get mad because it takes me 3hrs before bedtime just to catch up with the goings on...:banghead:.

I've been controlling myself pretty good for the last few months, just checking in quickly a few times a day. But then I get mad because it takes me 3hrs before bedtime just to catch up with the goings on...:banghead:.

X2 BIG Time :thumblef:

-
Back