Why is it so hard?????

-
I look EVERYDAY and think, hey that may work for me. I am done wrenching as to many parts are broken down on my body, and yet my mind doesn't stop thinking, maybe one more. I just sold a '73 RR that I bought thinking, I can replace that interior, I couldn't. Dumped it and lost almost a grand. Don't have the answer how to turn it off. The thrill of the chase has a lot to do with it. "I know I can do something with it that guy couldn't " Yeah sure.
Got a kid/grandkid/niece/nephew that might be interested? You have the knowledge, they have the...functioning body parts.

Got a kid/grandkid/niece/nephew that might be interested? You have the knowledge, they have the...functioning body parts.
Honestly, I'm a pain in the *** to work with unless you know what your doing. To old to be patient with rookies. It's come to paying people to do what I used to do, and that does a slow burn on me. BUT I do it because I love driving my baby, and that lessens the blow.:):)

I needed to swap out rearends in my 64 Savoy. Too heavy for me and the wife and no concrete. Two local "shade tree" mechanics wanted $250 and thats with me taking loose the plates, lines, shocks, just the lifting one out and sliding the out bak in. I sold the car. All body/paint done and msot of interior, but I made $4000 for my work. I think I made thirt cents per hour. One more project car left to sell.
BUT I never said I would not buy another one!!!! :BangHead:

Someone explain to me, why is it so hard for me to admit that I am old and woreout, I need NO more projects, I have enough old Mopars (too many), I need to STOP looking at Marketplace for "for sale projects"!!!????? The guy took it all apart, a turd to begin with, NO title, he admits he lost half the parts, engine sits outside with no carb even, and funky repaint in sorta of a guy pink!!!!!
But...... looks like the economy might be starting to kicking some butt and I see a few projects that show PROMISE!!!!!!!

:rofl::BangHead:
I need to learn that lesson also

Update: I had my cardiologist appointment yesterday. He told me (and the wife) to keep on doing all I can do to stay active, that includes building old Mopars! Yea easy for him to say!!! Someone set up a GoFund me page!!! lol

-
Back