Why is it that every Mopar I own has.....you finish.....

-
At least you have one to take a pic of I am still shopping for one, and it will be a few years before I can replace what I sold!

Either a banged up and dented bumper with beautiful chrome plating or a perfectly straight bumper with terribly pitted chrome ?!

Also 4" bolt pattern w /14" wheels

7-1/4" rear axle w/2.76 gears

4 wheel drum brakes

A/C that doesn't work

Giant hole hacked in the middle of the dash that no stereo I can find will fit !

a very distinctive smell in the interior.

oh, and the green MOPARS i agree, my first was a 72' Demon - Green, 4 years later i found a nice 70' Road Runner - Green, then many years later i found ( from orig owner ) a 69' Barracuda- Green LOL . i finally broke the spell with my Demon :)

Either a banged up and dented bumper with beautiful chrome plating or a perfectly straight bumper with terribly pitted chrome ?!

Also 4" bolt pattern w /14" wheels

7-1/4" rear axle w/2.76 gears

4 wheel drum brakes

A/C that doesn't work

Giant hole hacked in the middle of the dash that no stereo I can find will fit !

Yup, those are classics too.

I've decided to "embrace the green", rather than fight it.

I'm now buying shirts as close to the color of my interior as I can find, and wearing them (along with off-white pants) whenever I drive my car to work.

If my 74 ever makes it back on the road, people will think I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan- Sherwood green int and Alpine white body- which may morph into Sherwood/Sherwood with white SE top.

Why is it that every Mopar I own has..... an edlebrock 4 bbl on it and the previous owner handed me a box with the thermoquad in it.

...or Brown, I have owned A bunch of brown ones, but I like that color

i have had a bunch of blue ones ....which is unfortunate bcoz i hate blue....im always looking for yellow or green ...... and yellow is hit and miss bcoz they did make a lot of yellow cars especially after 70.

my 69 dart came in triple green and i love it ....you can't get good ol green on these newer cars so when you have green you know you have a true American classic

why does every one i own have mystery rattles i cant seem to get rid of

My wagon has one of those, bugs the hell out of me, sounds like its coming from the left rear door, but can't find it, I tightend up all the nuts and interior screws, nothing :banghead:

My wagon has one of those, bugs the hell out of me, sounds like its coming from the left rear door, but can't find it, I tightend up all the nuts and interior screws, nothing :banghead:
lol i have completely torn out my entire interior, the doors and trunk including most of the dash, weathersealed everything, seam sealed, undercoated, insulated , spent most of a one day tightening every screw /bolt/nut i can find, and still, inside the car some where..the mystery cricket is still alive :protest:

actually my 68 dart is having a small metallic rattle ....sounds like its from under the car towards the back..........only happens when i make a left turn ........so i know what you mean about little rattles and noises

After a good rain if you park an A body outside
Some of us have a small wet spot on our floor mat/carpet.

A different problem,
Just start with the biggest one, after owning for a few years most problems will be gone and repaired.
Duster front end rattle (fixed with total suspension rebuild).

Power Wagon, front drive shaft noise (banging my head on the wall) makes no sense, drive shaft u-joints tight and cv lubed good, makes thumping sound, but not as bad after fresh grease.
Changed all differental fluids, part time transfer case kit, chain tight in transfer case.
No noise in 2wd, audible thunk thunk thunk in 4wd.
I think the u-joints are dry in the cv off the transfer case, thanks Ma for no grease fittings.

A body style that gets no aftermarket support for replacement sheet metal. I also ownwed a '69 Fury in the infamous green/green combo.

Hey, watch all the green comments will ya? :D

My wife calls the power wagon the "Big Green Ugly"
It seems like all my low mile original owner vehicles are green????????

A body style that gets no aftermarket support for replacement sheet metal. I also ownwed a '69 Fury in the infamous green/green combo.

I hear that!!! they seem to skip 66 models all together, 80% do!!
I see this allot...63 to 65 part # 847325-7 67 to 69 part # 11328-0

I hear that!!! they seem to skip 66 models all together, 80% do!!
I see this allot...63 to 65 part # 847325-7 67 to 69 part # 11328-0
Yeah, what's the deal with that?!! How are your "new" quarters coming along? Got 'em installed yet?

-
Back