Why is it?

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
So why is it, that when I try to complete transactions via PM with another member, for some reason??? he/she can not link to my email addy that I posted?

Just trying to keep myself in good standing.
When I purchase/sell/trade I stand behind my word 200%!

So when I give another member my email addy and phone number(S).

Why is it they can not contact me via email???
Needless to say I'm trying to stay away from PM's, as I'm trying to stay logged off from the site (for numerous reasons).

WTF is the scoop?

Regards to all you faithful,
Giles

Giles, Not exactly sure what the issue is. You post your email as a hyper link and they cant open the link ? That would be a problem on there end not yours. They can just copy and paste it in a there email to you.

My email is in my sig, Give it a shot and let me know if I can help out.

Huh? Hyperlink, I send my email addy only to selected to people I wish to associate to.
What do you mean Hyperlink?

Hyperlink.....When you type your email address in a PM, it should be "live" and ready to connect or send/respond to an email.

Send me your email via PM and I'll try to respond maybe?

C, with all due respect,. That is exactly what I was doing. Trying to keep everything "PM", but somehow got caught up it the FABO circle. ( I don't want to elaborate).

Sad to say, but I never got contact via email, or PM's...
Thanks to technology, I was able to complete my transaction via (old school) phone lines.

Giles

run you pointer over my email address in my signature. Its a hyperlink. You should be able to click on it and open an email. Please email if I can help you with the other issue of being caught in the circle, Always interested in ways to make this a better place.

-
Back