why ive been gone

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know what's going on. Well found out the fiancée cheated so I left and moved north to longview wa. Kind of laid off from the job because of the distance but can have it back if I move closer. Currently looking for work here so I can get back to school. Well that's about it duster has been great and reliable as always. I'll start getting on here more when things smooth out.

WOW!

DAMN!

Sorry to hear that.

Here's to a better future for ya.

:burnout:

j

Better to find out now than later.

Sorry to hear. Better now than after I Do's. Good luck with job search.

Wow that sucks how long were you together? I dont understand why these women cant just be happy. They leave and end up with total morons more than half the time.:withstup: Im sure you'll find someone better and more faithful Keep your chin up...Bill

It was 2 1/2 years but it is what it is. Lol already have tons of new ones trying to get with me now that everyone knows I'm single. The job part sucks but it'll work out. Just gives me an excuse to take a vacation lol

:D happened to me after 4 years. Much better to find out while engaged, than after the wedding. sloots gonna sloot :)

Best thing that ever happened to me... Shortly after that, I found a girl with **** star looks, and a ridiculous sex drive, who rocked my world, then also left for another dude.

Now I casually date and will never settle down with anyone. Just enjoy freedom and various women for company and sexual partners. Life is awesome!

That sucks! Know that story all to well. At least your Mopar is there for you.

women don't cheat, girls do! women are mature, girls are imature!
you are saved from waisting your time on a GIRL who could never be faithful to any man.
find yourself a lady , one that takes her time before showing you paradise.
good luck with your job hunt and keep your chin up.

Keep a log of everywhere you go & who you see...that will make it harder for her to dummy up a claim that you hit her.

-
Back