Why Men shouldn't write advice columns!

-

bamacuda

Reaction score
Dear Tom,
The other day I set off for work. My husband was in the house watching TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with our neighbor, Barbara, who has been my best friend for ten years. When I confronted them, they broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for several years. I said it had to stop or I would leave him. Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Hurt in Pennsylvania

Dear Hurt in Pennsylvania,
You have every right to be hurt. This is never an easy thing to deal with. A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. Other than that, it could be in the firing system or even a problem with the car’s computer. I hope this helps.
Tom

Sound like he hit on the point that can be fixed.....
LMAO this morning on that one bamacuda

-
Back