Why No 67 dart info.

-

gtdart

Reaction score
All the the years I have owned my 67 dart I hardly see much info on these cars. This is the first year for the square bodies. It seems everybody focus on the 68's-69's series. In 67 Mr. Norm was this person to stuff a BB in a Dart. I believe this series and body stlye started the Dart movement.

I can't beleive they haven't made a diecast of these cars yet.

All true points however, the '68 and '69's were more similar to each other then the '67s and a lot more 68 and 69s rolled off the lines then 67 two door hardtops. A diecast/plastic model mfr needs to sell a crap load of each particular model to break even on the tooling costs and because of the sheer number of 68 and 69s rolling around on the streets, the model mfr knows they'll recoup their costs quicker pumping those models out. Remember, manufacturers are in business to make money instead of supporting niche demands.

yep! the 67 seems to be on its own. I think the HEMI and GTS made the 68 most identifiable and it carried on to 69 with the Swinger ect.

Oh well GO MOPAR!!

That Conv is sweeeettt. For some reason I'm hooked on these cars. My wife own (2) hers and mine. Her's is a working on /driving car and mine I bought all done with a 6 and then changed it over to a V-8.
I got this guy that lives about a hor away thats got 2 for sale 1900. OBO. One needs a engine/trans and the other one is a donor. If I could get rid of my sled that I did'nt ride this year, I would go see him.

If I could figure how to post a picture of my dart. I would.

-
Back