Why you need a dashcam in China

-
No self respect left in this world. Years ago pan handlers would at least put up a front by holding a sign that said "will work for food" Now days they just beg, and stupid liberals will hand over their money. I use to stop and tell the will work food scamers to jump in the back of my truck, I have 40 acres of square bails I need to get off the ground. Never had one taker.

I am in china right now, taxi to and from work, couldn't pay me to drive. what an adventure. Most wouldn't believe the traffic movements where either side of the road is your side, left turns to cross traffic, people on scooters outnumber cars. 3 and sometimes 4 on a scooter at a time. No helmets and the riders can be children. The only right of way laws observed is "he who has the most balls". (and the loudest horns, which are constant).
I try to take videos from my phone in rush hour on the way home but get too nervous not watching the road and looking at my phone.

I've had friends and coworkers go to China on business. The companies sending them generally don't want them driving because of how crazy the roads are. One friend commented that the air in Shanghai smells like a mixture of diesel fumes and an outhouse.

No self respect left in this world. Years ago pan handlers would at least put up a front by holding a sign that said "will work for food" Now days they just beg, and stupid liberals will hand over their money. I use to stop and tell the will work food scamers to jump in the back of my truck, I have 40 acres of square bails I need to get off the ground. Never had one taker.

ive heard of a preacher who kept a pile of bricks behind the church
everytime some poor soul would enter the church looking for a hand out, he would take them out back and tell them he needed those bricks on the front of the church, and he would pay them 20 dollars an hour to move them

in all the years he pastored that church, not a single brick got moved

I have a chance to go to China in a couple months. All expenses paid,etc... I refused. I have enough trouble with the lunatics in this country.

IMG_0678.JPG

Family trip!

Did I miss something here ? I'm not getting the correlation....

Adding water increases chance of death by drowning

Adding water increases chance of death by drowning
You want to talk danger, I grew up in the Netherlands where we had plants, so dangerous, if you simply sat underneath them for a few minutes, you would be bone dead

Thier scientific name was Nymphaeaceae (Google it if you don't believe me, I did not make that up)

I believe it. We have a few types if hemlock in the States that are also deadly. Running thru some can cause issues and death depending on the exposure. Used to be used as a medicine until they started regulations. A hair to much could kill ya lol.

You want to talk danger, I grew up in the Netherlands where we had plants, so dangerous, if you simply sat underneath them for a few minutes, you would be bone dead

Thier scientific name was Nymphaeaceae (Google it if you don't believe me, I did not make that up)

Ha, when the bubbles stop you know you've WON!

-
Back