why?????????????????????????

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE REQUIRED TO SHOW THEIR STATE AND EVEN THE ASKING PRICE IS TITLE!!??????? my computer is snail dial up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i can't affford diesel @ $3 a gal to drive across country and don't have $1.000.000 to pay for a car even if it is a MOPAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILL

Bill, "I feel your pain". Gotta laugh on that one. The site has been recently upgraded with a set of rules that are being enforced. The correct info should be in the ad but for now there are no guidelines for this info being in the title so until that happens we'll just have to trudge on thru life as it's handed to us. I did notice that some are putting the location in the title.
Small Block

Some of the Ads in the classifieds on this forum are listed by year, make, and the actual asking price is listed in the description area as well as the price and location. Others do actually have the price in the title and the username/poster's location in the description under their profile picture.

The Mods have a hard enough time enforcing the rules as is. Lets not add to their grief.

Since the for sale section has been split into its own groups now, I really don't like having to click from one to the next, but hey it is what it is.

Small inconvienence considering the other advantages of this site.

-
Back