Kmrumedy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Valiant For Sale

Price:
$19,500 US

This is a very sharp car. Something you would be proud to bring to a show or bragging rights at your local cars and coffee. I purchased this car in May 2013 from a seller in West Virginia. I’m located in Montreal area of Quebec.

I had a local A Body member who builds drag cars go inspect the car prior to purchase. He gave it a big thumbs up and wanted to hire the chassis builder. I was told by seller and verified with locals that he spent $27K on building the car. Those are early 2010 numbers.

I imported the car into Canada to make it a street car and began some additional work.

Every May through September it gets started up and driven each weekend when the weather is nice. The car is also gone through each year. I change the oil and filter every May with Brad Penn 10w30. I have put very little milage on this car since I have owned it.

Engine - It has a built 360 out of a 71 Polara bored .30 over. I was told producing about 450 - 480 HP though this could not be verified. I do have the name of the engine builder if you want to contact him. The car has 3 inch Hedman Husler fenderwell headers (these are no longer produced) and Griffin aluminum radiator. MSD ignition. Engine has the stock factory crankshaft and connecting rods and has aftermarket pistons. The rotating assembly has been balanced. Cylinder heads are Mopar W2 Econo’s with 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves. Induction is a single plane Holley Strip Dominator and a Holley 650 double pumper carburetor manual choke. Camshaft is a Mopar Performance solid lifter Purple Shaft featuring 557” lift and 296 degrees of advertised duration. LSA is 110 degrees. Engine runs smooth and is very crisp under acceleration.

Transmission/Diff - Transmission is a TCI 727 automatic with reverse valve body with less than 50 miles on it. Transmission has a minor seal leak. I received it this way. Differential is a narrowed Ford 9” with spool with 4:11 gears. Brakes are drums all round including 11 inch drums in the rear. Rear end is narrowed and the wheel tubs have been increased to accommodate the Mickey Thompson rear tires (ET Street Radials P325/50R15with Centerline brand wheels. Front wheels and tires are Kumho Tubeless Radials 165R15 86T.

Interior - It has an 8-point cage with a swing out kit on both sides. I had a custom-made shifter platform made for the car that looks killer. The seats are in great condition as you can see in the pictures. The headliner does have tears which are also pictured. The entire floors/trunk were painted with POR-15 and dynamatted for insulation. Battery is in the rear with a 10 gallon fuel cell. Fuel pump is a Holley electric mounted under the car with an in-line fuel filter. Tach, Hurst Shifter all after market gauges work.

Exterior – It’s a 10 footer and presents very well but has the normal use scratches. It comes with 2 hoods. I have an all original hood with no scoop painted the same color as car if you want to make it look more stock. The hood currently installed has a scoop with a custom grill added to the openings. The colour is hemi orange. The car is very straight with little gaps as you can see in the pictures. Hood needs to be aligned better.

What it needs: It will need new rear tires. The brake master cylinder has a small leak. Nothing major but want to mention it. The transmission needs a seal for the slight leak. All lights, turn signals, brake lights, and wipers work but horn does not.

Car is sold as is. I will provide a bill of sale and I have the title transferred to me. Buyer to pick up the car or arrange to have the car shipped.

This is a REALLY nice car. I have posted 2 videos of it running and when it was being tuned. It’s a wicked car.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Car running:

Tuning:

Pictures:

87496535-10156769409002413-9110740810189504512-n.jpg
dell']Postimages — free image hosting / image upload]

87496535-10156769409002413-9110740810189504512-n.jpg
[/URL][/url]

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

Thanks for the trade offers but looking just to sell for now.

Car goes into winter storage end of October.

I need room.

I will give someone a WICKED deal on this car if purchased before then.

Just reach out via PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back