Wicked Twin Turbo Valiant Burnout

-
That Valiant sure can cook'em.:burnout:

I like the look too.:love4:

i just searched for valiant stuff on you tube and that thing came up. wicked fassssst.

holy crap
sarasm%E4ki.jpg

GAWD! That intercooler is bigger than a Cummins Ram radiator!!

I curious to what EFI they are running? Way Frickin' SANO. I am pumped that it's not a F*RD or CH*V motor.

You don't see many turbo mopars.

Maybe I should build a big single draw through for my Dart for fun. 8psi is fun on a gas motor.

Too bad I am spoiled with my 40psi CTD!

Here in Finland have been allso one ´66 valiant.......with slat six with turbo.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/trc/

Goes well on airport track; 10,6 sec.

Sad on one evening when he was tested it again; he lost the driving and it goes straightly to wood, sold on pieces :D

If someone is really interesting to now about this 2xturbo valiant engine; i can call him :D to more details.

With aut.trans it goes some 8,8; its hard to find good turbine, so he changed 5-speed trans, few times 1st gear just blow up:D

At this moment he dont drive it; but maybe some year will make that again.

He really think to change the body to other type:D have enyone never drived orginally type valiant on 1/4 mile some 175 MPH top speed :D:D

Sad on one evening when he was tested it again; he lost the driving and it goes straightly to wood, sold on pieces :D

If someone is really interesting to now about this 2xturbo valiant engine; i can call him :D to more details.

With aut.trans it goes some 8,8; its hard to find good turbine, so he changed 5-speed trans, few times 1st gear just blow up:D

He really think to change the body to other type:D have enyone never drived orginally type valiant on 1/4 mile some 175 MPH top speed :D:D

Thanks for the web site Dartblower!!
Some thing to share here with my young chevy kids.:toothy10:

My 66 Valiant

66 day after 003.jpg

66 day after 018.jpg

66 day after 004.jpg

OK, let me see if I can decipher your post. :cheers:

There's also a '66 Valiant in Finland with a turbo slant six that pulls 10.6 second 1/4 mile times at a local airport. Unforunately, on a test run he lost control and ended up in the woods with his car pieces.

You know the guy with the twin turbo Valiant and can call him and get more details. He was having trouble finding a good torque convertor so he swapped to a manual transmission, but first gear keeps blowing up.

He's not driving it right now, but maybe he will drive it again sometime this year. He's thinking that he may change body styles, and your asking if anyone here as ever driven a Vailiant to 175 mph.

Thank you for posting and welcome to A-Bodies only! :cheers: I hope my translation was close to what you were trying to say. I'm sure everyone here would love to get more information on his car and I'm pretty sure no one here has got a Valiant up to 175 mph. 8) By the way, post some pics of your car if it's the one in your avatar. That car's sweet!

-
Back