Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipo65

Yeah I'm "That Guy"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
hello guy's up for grabs is 2 small bolt pattern ralley wheels that were on my 65 dart gt that have BFG T/A 235 60 R14 tires on them with 50% tread left on them. i put stock width wheels back on so the spare & front are all the same. Who ever had the car before me spent some $$$ to have the wheels widend to make those 235's fit perfectly. anyway id like $250 for them Plus any shipping. Or $200 for just the wheels (no tires) Thanks.

Attachments

• 0509141201.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 0509141201a.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 0509141202.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,244
I will check today for you after work & let you know. they fit nicely in my wheel wells with springs in stock locaton if that helps.

I have the same SBP Rally's 14X5.5 and the 235/60/14 fit on the rim and on the car with no problems. 70 swinger. I doubt they were "widened"

Well the same withd trim rings that are up front when put on thease wheels show about an inch & a half more of the wheel than they do up front! So there most deff wider than the stockers up front!

Well for some reason i cannot get pic's to load but,the rim width (as best as i can measure with tire still on) is right @ 8 inch's lip to lip! & from where the axle flange sets is rite @ 5 inches (with the tire still on) with out tire on its closer to 4.5 inch's. Soon as i can figure out why i cant add pic's all of a sudden i will add them.

Explain that for me bro as I have some pics that I have already taken that will not load. I am a computer noob so keep that in mind during your explanation! RR

Open the pic in "Paint", drop-down "Image" menu, select "Stretch/Skew", change "Vertical" and "Horizontal" to, for example, 67%, and Save....then upload the saved image.

Hello, do you still have the ralleye rims for sale?? I am VERY interested!!

hey do you want to sell the tires only?? let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back