Wife Drove my Barracuda Today!

-
My wife is already asking to drive the Demon, she's even rushing me on getting it finished up!

My wife will drive the E body now and then...picture is from one time her and our daughter went shopping. My wife snapped a picture and sent it to me to show she had parked way far away from everyone and even took up 2 spots...lol.

37896.jpeg

Back when I first started dating my wife, I picked her up in my 69 Coronet R/T, 440 auto car with 3.23 gears. We were out driving on an out of the way highway that you would only see 1 car every 10 miles or so. You come down this one hill and you can see for about 2 miles. She wasn't really paying attention when I started opening her up. Down at the bottom of the hill we were hitting 145. She said: You better slow down-I've never went that fast before!
Then she wanted to drive one time, it started to get away from her and I told her to LET OFF! She has never driven it since.

How is the crankcase venting issue? Getting better?

Thanks for asking. Yes!! The leaking is nearly gone. I just got to 530 miles on the new engine. Between that and adding a hose from the breather to the air cleaner, it's going to clear up. Thanks for the tip!

-
Back