Wife tried to cut off......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Police: Wife tried to cut off husband's *****

By The Associated Press and local reports
Police say a 69-year-old woman from Palm Springs has been arrested after her husband reported that she tried to cut off his ***** with a large pair of scissors.
Palm Springs police said in a statement Sunday that Virginia Valdez was arrested on suspicion of mayhem, assault with a deadly weapon and spousal abuse.
Online jail records say she was released Sunday and is scheduled to appear in court next month.
The couple has been married for 32 years, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The 62-year-old husband — whose name was not released — called police Saturday night and when officers came to his house he said his wife had attempted to sever his ***** with scissors, which police say resembled poultry shears.
“They were more heavy duty than the standard office scissors,” Palm Springs Police Sgt. Kyle Stjerne told the Times.
Officers recovered the scissors and arrested Valdez.
Police say the man was treated at a hospital for injuries and released.

Holy crap Ink, for a second there I looked at that thread title and thought Ernie was coming after your ***. Something tells me you've had to outrun her before.:happy1:

Holy crap Ink, for a second there I looked at that thread title and thought Ernie was coming after your ***. Something tells me you've had to outrun her before.:happy1:
She is not coming after me yet.......only have had to outrun her once so far.....just pushed a little to far.....When we at the Post office I had to go drag her into the building a few times....Last time she was in Phoenix she stopped by where we used to work, one of the guys she used to harass seen her walking down the dock and took off......

Not sure if it is just me or not,but in cases like this the woman should lose her ability to use scissors are any other cutting tool, in other words the hands should come off and the teeth should come out. These stories make me sick.

It's painful to read, but nobody knows the full story. I can't see a couple sitting at home and then the woman decides she's going to cut off his *****.

There's three sides to every story..he may have forced himself on her or something.

She Should have taken classes from Lorena Bobbit.

Now she cant go home when shes out of jail
so in the end she still gets SCREWED LOL!!
I think she could just have divorced him..Soo
not worth it on her part.
With a little counseling she will be back out soon.. but if it were a man cutting off her nips he'd be put away for years!!!!

-
Back