Wifes in for surgery again

-

rlevs

Reaction score
well i ask that you all share a prayer for my wife, Lois, she is heading in to surgery again to get a mass removed from her left adrenal glad on top of her kidney. She has been in and out of the hospital the last few years fighting cancer. Thanks Bobby

Prayers Sent for your wife and yourself.

Heavenly Father, we come to You today to ask that You hold up this woman, Lois, in Your loving arms for healing and comfort.

We ask that You be with the medical staff and guide them in wisdom and skill.

We ask that You be with the family as they wait and give them comfort and patience.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come to You today to ask that You hold up this woman, Lois, in Your loving arms for healing and comfort.

We ask that You be with the medical staff and guide them in wisdom and skill.

We ask that You be with the family as they wait and give them comfort and patience.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

X2

Prayers sent!

Prayers sent and one for the doctors to use the wisdom given to them
and get her back to health .

Safe, sound, home for Christmas and feeling better. That's my prayer for you and your wife Bobby.

Lord, Please guide the doctors, nurses, and their hands to Heal Lois as swiftly as possible. Thank You God, Amen

update the surgery webt great and the wife is home and feeling better than ever i thank all of you for the prayers and good wishes

-
Back