Wife's Mopar

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
A year or so ago the wifie wanted something she could go to cruise night in to get her more involved into the hobby i am consumed by :D, i thought cool. I decided since she loves Pink, i'd build her a 70 Duster in Panther Pink with white interior, slant 6 904 and a/c. after finding a roller, motor, trans and a few parts here and there she tells me " we have to talk " ...
she says she's not that into the Duster project and would rather have a different pink Mopar, like any good husband i agree to whatever she wanted cuz when mama's happy, everybody's happy :toothy5: about two weeks ago we picked up this

say what you will about the new challengers but i think it's an effin awesome car, for a pig it has a really nice ride and handles great. she is VERY happy. as her daily driver i won't have an extra car to maintain, and sometimes i'll get to drive it too :prayer:
going from a Chrysler 200 hard top with the Pentastar motor to this is quite a step up in performance, she handles it well:burnout:

Nice looking car, I'd like to have one myself.

i agree to whatever she wanted cuz when mama's happy, everybody's happy

So are you happy yet?!?! :D

It's been said before and I will say it again, "Happy wife, happy life!".
You are a wise man and made the correct choice.

I have heard both good and bad about the new Chally, I personally love the way they look, everyone no mater what You drive knows what this car is when you see it. I would love to try a hemi 6 speed car myself and be the judge myself, BTW nice looking car, and prolly alot better option for the wife as far as dependability goes! Can't go wrong with the SRT either

be careful all! this might turn into another knock down dragout pi--in match about the ne w VS the old or the pros and cons of the new chally!??? LOL
I had a wife once that said she would like to have a vert. few weeks later I drug home a 65 GT vert (project). she says " why did you buy that!???"
I really don't miss her!!!!! LOL

love your wife's car the challengers are about one of the only car's made with built in personality these days ......... someday .

love your wife's car the challengers are about one of the only car's made with built in personality these days ......... someday .

I agree the mustang and camaro look like big dildo's, no style . I don't really care if they have more performance or whatever anyone else will argue about them , there just butt ugly especially the camaro!

I dig it.what do they call this color on the new srt8.very different and I have not seen one yet,was it hard to find off the lot,special order,or dealer transfer,or used purchase?

I agree the mustang and camaro look like big dildo's, no style . I don't really care if they have more performance or whatever anyone else will argue about them , there just butt ugly especially the camaro!

I disagree...I like the looks of the new Camaros and Mustangs and in fact based on pure looks alone the Challenger comes in third.

-
Back