Wild times...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
"down under"....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K67GQ5lXCYM"]ANDRA Wildest Moments from Season 2012/13 - YouTube[/ame]

couple of thoughts on that

first of, pretty cool when the dragster explodes into a big ball of flame and the announcer goes "that one still goes on the books as a 4.90

secondly, why do you think the one guy disembarked his bike ?
the way it ended up in the back 40 I wonder if he noticed the bike went stampeding and just bailed?

and finally, what is with the double headers?
I understand this is a compilation of all that went wrong this season but there seem to be a lot of shots where both cars have problems ?

maybe its because they are upside down ? you know it makes toilets flush counterclockwise, maybe it also messes with carburetor's?

couple of thoughts on that

first of, pretty cool when the dragster explodes into a big ball of flame and the announcer goes "that one still goes on the books as a 4.90

secondly, why do you think the one guy disembarked his bike ?
the way it ended up in the back 40 I wonder if he noticed the bike went stampeding and just bailed?

and finally, what is with the double headers?
I understand this is a compilation of all that went wrong this season but there seem to be a lot of shots where both cars have problems ?

maybe its because they are upside down ? you know it makes toilets flush counterclockwise, maybe it also messes with carburetor's?

I think the wind cought him

-
Back