will a 72 dart heater box fit in a 69 valiant

-

chasduster

Reaction score
I know they are both A-bodies....Will a 72 dart heater box fit in a 69 valiant..with no mods..thanks

I would think they would. But don't realy know. I don't think they changed a lot till they started ading all that vac operated stuff. I do know my brother put a heater box from a 72 Demon in a 75 Duster so they cant be all that different.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

I am going to try it his weekend I will let ya know......Knda cold with no heater.....

I havn;t tried it yet....my wifes 67 chebby chevelle needed some work so thats taken up space for right now....

I put one from a 76 Duster into my 64 Dart because it was a heater delete. All I had to do was drill different holes for the fan motor than the ones that were stamped into the firewall,I also modified the hanger bolts in the air vent tube, but that was a matter of personal prefference.

Yes I did, as I stated in my earlier post and the only modifications are as I stated. However you may find the heater controls may be different, because the went to one lever operating two different cables.

-
Back