will all the pictures ever come back ??

-
I'm having trouble seeing some pics on my iPhone, only half the picture or less is showing up....tried clicking the picture it turning the phone but only part of the pic shows up, less than half or a quarter of the pic is viewable....not all pictures do this.

Can you give me a link please?

FYI, looks like the poster can go back in and 'fix' their pics. Pull up old pic by clicking on "***.jpg" script to bring up photo, and then right click: copy image address, then paste that URL into a reply using the photo link icon or use the manual img tag. I was able to reply to a post that had a blank pic with the original pic and it showed just fine. So if everyone did that for their own links, that would be a load off Joey (if that is an approved workaround) unless there is an automated procedure the website is going to do..

I've thought about this ---- trick is, you would have to download the images, then edit the post and reupload them. I can change the editing restriction for a short period of time so people can do that.

Too bad. Lot of stuff pretty much gone, I know I don't want to open up a bunch of separate windows just to look at something I might or might not be interested in.

I've thought about this ---- trick is, you would have to download the images, then edit the post and reupload them. I can change the editing restriction for a short period of time so people can do that.

That would work, but would take some time for the original poster to complete.

Plus some of us have a few threads in there...

We all knew this upgrade was coming but damn. The way this disrupted so many photos really sucks.
Oh well, has motivated me to get new pics of my junk which was needed anyway. LOL.

-
Back