will any 340 exhaust manifolds work

-

Wilnutt

Reaction score
on my 71' demon with a 340..or do they need to be specific, someone's sellin' 340 roadrunner maifolds..so curiou if they'll work?

Any of the A Body 67 to 76 manifolds will fit in there, but I'm not too sure about the Road Runner logs. You might also want to do a search on the forum here and check some of the threads talking about newer and better flowing manifolds from the Jeeps and Durangos, etc.

dont know about a 71 but cant be too much different than my 74 and I didnt think the Dakota/Durango logs would fit, the dump ends up in the firewall on the right hand side, didnt see them working... food for thought.

-RPM

if you are looking for a set of manifolds i have a set from a 70 or 71 scamp i will be home this weekend and can send the part # off of them to be sure they are what you need if you are interested

how do they look..i have some 318's that'll bolt right up...but they look likecrap, and i don't wanna spend $$$ getitn' them sandblasted and painted if i can find a good set cheaper..that's y i was askin' if a b body manifold would fit.

Those look just like the truck manifolds that I have on my 360 in my 73 scamp. I had to notch the drivers side so it would clear my power steering box.
Those also look like they are late model ones with the holes that match up to the O2 holes in the heads.

-
Back