Will be in Toronto

-

clhyer

Reaction score
next week. Mississauga, actually. Wife has a business trip and I am meeting her there. Anything going on next week? Care to meet up for coffee or a brew?
C

Cal try Cayuga raceway is reasonably close. Pettylbludart/scott is close to Missisausage. Google "legendary motorcar display" High end vehicles!
Enjoy your trip.

Thanks Steve,
I will very definitely try and make it over to Legendary.
Perhaps Pettyblu will contact me.
Cal

Too bad you just missed the rescheduled Spring Fling Show this past Sunday at the Chrysler Parts Depot in Mississauga. A really great show.

Definitely go to Legendary Motorsports located just west of Mississauga in Halton Hills.

You should also pop up to Brampton just north of Mississauga to the Chrysler Assembly Plant and see all the new Challengers, 300's, and Chargers come off the line from the parking lot.

For non car related, you have to check out the CN Tower in Toronto and Niagara Falls.

No sweat Cal. Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto. Toronto Blue Jays play at the Rogers Center (formerly Skydome) and are in 1st place!
Not sure if any car shows are going on round there.
Take ScatPacks advice for sure on CN Tower. Cool elevator ride or you can even walk around the outside of it. There is also a restaurant in the top of it.
Niagara Falls is cool too

-
Back