-
Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In these times it is challenging to sell an expensive, rare car.

My 1966 1 of 11 BASE Coronet HEMI 4 speed 2 door sedan is for sale and I am willing to look at trades plus cash and multiple car trades for those of you who have limited cash and cars that you would need to sell in order to get into a car like this.

I have a large email and photo bucket album link with lots of pictures and documentation I can email to SERIOUS buyers. I don't want to be mean about this, but please don't waste my time with dreams. Be realistic with what you have and what you can do financially.

My car is in Arizona and I welcome personal inspections.

[email protected]

Sorry, the rules are different here than on forbbodiesonly.com that I have been a active member of for quite sometime.

I posted this ad a long time ago as stated because I thought there may be a buyer here that needed to sell a car in order to buy.

I also stated that there is a large photo album available with pictures and docs for anyone that wants to contact me.

Here are a few pictures for those that are interested.

Since you can't get the photos to work, I will help,
here is the info you posted at ForBbodiesonly. :)

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=6845

1966 hemi coronet-possible trade - $70,500.

This car is 1 of 11 built in 1966 with 426 Hemi and 4 speed in a BASE model Coronet 2 door sedan

ORIGINAL ENGINE. Built to NHRA stock blueprint specifications.

Never cut, tubbed or roll barred

I would consider an interesting trade PLUS cash. Email me details if you need to dispose of something in order to buy. I am not a dealer but will consider something of interest to me.

I am seriously interested in selling this car with a real CURRENT DAY value of $79,900.

I am not going to fill this ad with information. If you are truely interested you can email me for many more pictures, details, and scans of the documentation.

Although not pictured, I also have the original hub caps for the car as well.

[email protected]

928-277-4692 up until 11:00 PM Arizona time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks. Actually I never got a chance to post the pictures here. As a new member until you have a certain number of posts your posts have to go to the administrator to be approved before they get posted. When I clicked on "go advanced" to add the pictures the post got sent to admin.

Thanks for the help. The ad info from forbbodiesonly.com is old and has the old price in it. As stated above my reduced price is $70,500.

run it through barrett jackson you'll be lucky to break 50. even though the supply is very low so would be the demand for that car.

In these times it is challenging to sell an expensive, rare car.

My 1966 1 of 11 BASE Coronet HEMI 4 speed 2 door sedan is for sale and I am willing to look at trades plus cash and multiple car trades for those of you who have limited cash and cars that you would need to sell in order to get into a car like this.

I have a large email and photo bucket album link with lots of pictures and documentation I can email to SERIOUS buyers. I don't want to be mean about this, but please don't waste my time with dreams. Be realistic with what you have and what you can do financially.

My car is in Arizona and I welcome personal inspections.

[email protected]

this wouldn't be mark of tempe's old car would it?

this wouldn't be mark of tempe's old car would it?

I don't know Mark of Tempe? However I spoke with another car guy from Phoenix a few years ago that had owned the twin to my car at one time. That may have been the same car that Mark owned?

My car came from Califonia and I am the 3rd owner.

Of the 11 built I have found the following:
12/01/09
As of this date I have information on 7 of these cars.
K= Known verified cars with the complete V.I.N. and other info from the current owners
Un= Either rumored cars or conversations with the current owners but no verification with the complete V.I.N.
S= Stolen. One car with complete V.I.N. and other info from the owner of a car that was stolen and has never been recovered.

So, I have V.I.N. verification for 4 K cars built but one has been stolen and possibly will never again surface and may no longer exist. Of these cars two are Turquoise/Turquoise, one is Blue/Blue. The stolen one was Silver. The other Un cars are 2 Blue/Blue and 1 Black/Gold.
This would be a total of 6 known to exist of the 11 built IF I can get V.I.N. verification from the other owners and 1 other possible if the stolen car ever surfaces.

To the poster that commented on taking it to B-J and getting $50K that will not happen. Yes, the market is soft now, but I don't HAVE to sell NOW. You could not build a tribute of this car with and original dated Hemi and the parts for $50K and it would likely cost closer to what I am asking for my car. if someone that appreciates the car for what it is they will buy it at my price, if not I will keep it, just like the vast majority of people that list their nice cars on Ebay that don't reach reserve and don't sell them because they would rather keep them than sell for the high bid people are currently willing to pay.

Nice car.

I have found in my life..yours may be better :) ..that rarity doesn't equate to demand nor $s..

I once had a car that there was was only one other like it on the roads in canada/states. Within the model run of 5 years there my be 25 suviviors that may be on the road ? Took me 2+ years to sell and under 10K..you have to find that one person that may want it and can afford it..jay leno ? Regardless, I hope your luck is better than mine..

Ian.

if i hit the lotto ill be on the first plane there WOW
what rear tires are those??

Thanks for the compliments guys.

The rear tires are 255/60X15 drag radilals.

if i hit the lotto ill be on the first plane there WOW
what rear tires are those??
exactly, this is probably one of my dream cars! I'd pay 80k for it as it sits, but I am a broke punk young gun:toothy10:. The only other car I'd want more than this one is the 1 supposed '65 four door Coronet street wedge that ever existed. But that car probably doesn't exist and if it did, someone probably ripped the 426 out of it and scrapped it cuz its a 4 door.:angry7:

Good luck with the sale, if it doesn't sell by the time I win the lottery, I'll be sure to call you.:-D I'm sure someone will eventually scoop it up, the market may not be huge, but the car is very rare and desirable if you know your muscle cars of the time. Back in '65, the Coronet and the street wedge were dominating the streets. Then the street hemi came out in '66. You can only guess where that went 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back