will these fit?

-
The backspacing seems about right. Wow thats expensive they must have recently jacked up there prices. Ive got some pro stars and draglites if you plan on putting them on a daily driver or something that sits in the weather be prepared to clean them alot or they will pit pretty good, all of mine are pitted from sitting under a carport. There is a summit brand wheel that looks like a prostar and a greg weld version they are both half the price of an actual weld wheel and ive seen both in person and they look great not sure if they make 14's or not but with the money saved you could buy new tires. Good luck with your purchase.

The backspacing seems about right. Wow thats expensive they must have recently jacked up there prices. Ive got some pro stars and draglites if you plan on putting them on a daily driver or something that sits in the weather be prepared to clean them alot or they will pit pretty good, all of mine are pitted from sitting under a carport. There is a summit brand wheel that looks like a prostar and a greg weld version they are both half the price of an actual weld wheel and ive seen both in person and they look great not sure if they make 14's or not but with the money saved you could buy new tires. Good luck with your purchase.

yes, prices weent up. i looked at the same exact wheels on summits website a few month ago and they were 160 a piece. now they are 200 a piece. I would get an off brand but the only problem is that weld is the only brand that makes this style wheel in a 14 inch. :angry7:. I want a 14 inch wheel up front so i guess ill have to pay for it

I have a set of 15X6 Chrysler wheels with 4.5 back spacing on my Duster mocked up with a 23560R15 tire, SS springs. There is room for 5" backspacing and 27560R15.

I have a set of 15X6 Chrysler wheels with 4.5 back spacing on my Duster mocked up with a 23560R15 tire, SS springs. There is room for 5" backspacing and 27560R15.

yes but is there 5" of backspacing available on the front? i know that 27560r15 wll fit on the back because thats what i have in the rear, but i cant imagine that i would have near that much space in the front.

Thats the rims on the front of my Duster. They fit great.

100_1277.jpg

Yes they do fit great. The tires on the front now are 205/70-14,
but I use to have 215/70-14s on the front with no fit problems.
The front spoiler is an old DC spoiler. Got it used from a
member. MAS Racing prod. Out of Mn. sells one like it. They have
an add in this months Mopar Muscle.

-
Back