Will these seats fit?

-

2kids

Reaction score
I've got a lead on these mid 70s General Motors bucket seats - any reason these could not fit in my 71 Dart Swinger?

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 168
ya there not mopar wait around for some real deal mopar goods for your mopar dont hodgepodge them with GM parts

ya but you can find a pair of buckets for a mopar for 200.00 just hold out dont rush and kick your self down the road plus those buckets are not similar to mopars at all

if you like them -- get them, some mods to the mounts might be required-- but should not be too hard to handle.
it's your ride-- make it how you like-- those seats look good-- .Lawrence

if you like them -- get them, some mods to the mounts might be required-- but should not be too hard to handle.
it's your ride-- make it how you like-- those seats look good-- .Lawrence

Thanks. for the price and condition I may just do it.

Alot of us have non-par seats in our rides......go for it.

Purists be damned.

Alot of us have non-par seats in our rides......go for it.

Purists be damned.

hahaha - I'm pretty flexible on this project for sure and I still say a set of excellent condition bucket seats with tracks is hard to pass on for $200. My problem is they are several hours away...not sure if I want them bad enough to make the trip and pay for the gas!

Its really not hard setting seats. Make sure their all the way foreward when you mock them up that way you have plenty of travel. Also a good idea is to weld some mounting plates on the floor to fasten into for extra support.

Its really not hard setting seats. Make sure their all the way foreward when you mock them up that way you have plenty of travel. Also a good idea is to weld some mounting plates on the floor to fasten into for extra support.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!

-
Back