Will these wheels fit on my 65 dart?

-

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Looking to get a set of wheels that are 17x9's with 6" backspace. I am running a rms front end and don't want to order the rims if there's not a chance in hell they will work. The rears I'm not worried about. They are 17x10.5 with a 6.7" offset. It's mini tubbed and I'll figure that one out, it's just the fronts I'm concerned about. It says that they are setup for 67 mustangs so I'm hoping they will work. Any experience with wheels of this sort will be greatly appreciated

I think a 9 will fit. Mine are 18x8 with a 6BS. I would think you should be fine. How far out does the rms front move the track width out?

That's what im not sure about. I would think it would be very close to stock being that if someone was doing just a suspension swap they could use their old wheels? Hell I don't know but I guess I'll give him a shout. I hope so because I really want to run these certain wheels. Thanks guys

Hey just looked both your post. This one and the 325 post. When I posted this eekend I was using my phone and we were at the Mopar Nationals, First if the wheels your looking at are 17s and not 18s the front wont work they will hit the ioutter tie rod and will be very close if not hitting the upper ball joint.
Now the 325 thread looks like the tire is a 19? Check that thread for my reply.
Tim

Yea that tire was just a mock up to see how wide I could go in the rears. I'm thinking staying around 305-315. 325 is way to close although it looked sick. So you think 17's will hit? I was afraid of that.

Yes Ibelieve the 17swill hit with that much B/S

-
Back