will they fit

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Will 73-76 Duster fenders fit on a 70 Duster. I have been told no, they will not but then I have been told they will. They say the only difference is the marker lights. Not worried about that being correct. I have been trying to find fenders for this 70 Duster but it is very hard. And the only guy on FABO that said he has some is now not responding to my requests for pics about them so I am getting frustrated with this one. I am about ready to scrap this project and move on.

Classic Industries shows AMD right side fender in stock for 70 Duster. Another retailer may have the other in stock.

Will 73-76 Duster fenders fit on a 70 Duster. I have been told no, they will not but then I have been told they will. They say the only difference is the marker lights. Not worried about that being correct. I have been trying to find fenders for this 70 Duster but it is very hard. And the only guy on FABO that said he has some is now not responding to my requests for pics about them so I am getting frustrated with this one. I am about ready to scrap this project and move on.
I feel your pain and frustration.

Ebay, NOS 70/71 Duster fender

!B9K)f4!BGk_$(KGrHqR,!iYEzNloOlpqBM5BQuil(Q__0_12.jpg

You'll need the add the tab for the latch tray and marker as you already knew.

We put some fiberglass fenders that I believe were for a 70 on my son's 73. A couple of screw holes along the inner edge didn't line up. I think the front and rear holes. Just drilled and added fold over nuts. I think maybe the front where it attached to the radiator support area was 1 bolt off too. I'd say it can be done.

if i didn't get a immediate response off the internet to a question that i was asking i too would just scrap the whole thing, no not really why not call the manufacture and get a real answer

Stephen's Performance did have AMD fenders in stock for '70 Duster a few weeks ago. AMD availability is and has been hit or miss for awhile.

if i didn't get a immediate response off the internet to a question that i was asking i too would just scrap the whole thing, no not really why not call the manufacture and get a real answer

sounds like in this case that would be Ma Mopar

good luck getting a correct answer from them, on a 50 year old part

sounds like in this case that would be Ma Mopar

good luck getting a correct answer from them, on a 50 year old part

so your believe is that no one has repoped these fenders. you need to get out more

Post up pictures of the fenders that came with your car. At 1,500.00 for a pair of new fenders you can do a lot of fixing/rebuilding for that.

so your believe is that no one has repoped these fenders. you need to get out more

No, I believe that when she said "the only guy on fabo that has some", she was referring to a stock pair from a parts car, and as we all know, those were only made by Ma Mopar

Post up pictures of the fenders that came with your car. At 1,500.00 for a pair of new fenders you can do a lot of fixing/rebuilding for that.

well that is what I believe I may have to do here. I figured someone would have a good set of used ones.

No, I believe that when she said "the only guy on fabo that has some", she was referring to a stock pair from a parts car, and as we all know, those were only made by Ma Mopar

well she happens to be a he and that is exactly what I was referring to. If someone is going to take the time to say " I have a set, you would think they would respond when I asked what kind of shape they were in and how much he wanted". I dont think that is too much to ask.

You'll need the add the tab for the latch tray and marker as you already knew.

Hey Kegan, how are you doing these days. Been awhile since we saw you. I heard you were sick awhile back. Doin ok. You have any fenders off of a Scamp that will fit.

I hope you are not trying to be a smart *** because you arent doing a very good job of it. If you cant add something constructive to one of my posts, move on.

I dont have them off the car yet.I am currently building a motor for the 76 Dart Sport and building a 66 Valient at the moment. When I picked up this 70 Duster several years ago from a FABO member I looked it over enough to know it would be easier to put a better set on here not knowing they would be this difficult. I have this car in the parking lot covered over so I cant get pictures that easily. I will build these IF I cannot get a set.

Hey Kegan, how are you doing these days. Been awhile since we saw you. I heard you were sick awhile back. Doin ok. You have any fenders off of a Scamp that will fit.
Good days and bad, yeah I need to start hitting more shows south of me I guess lol. Slowly getting better, I think the ones I have are as rough as what is already on the car. I sent Tyler some nice looking ones I believe the other day and they're already in KY.

-
Back