Will This Size Fit my 72 Dart Swinger

-

68Darthawaii

Reaction score
I currently have 245/60R15 tires in the back of my 72 Dart Swinger. Need new tires. Just wondering if I could squeeze a 255/60R15 without any problems. Thanks guys for your help!! Still learning here!!!!:read2:

I think it depends on the rims. I have 245's too with a 15 x 7 rim with 4.25" BS. If I had another .25" of BS I'm sure I could fit a 255 under there. I may have to roll a fender lip though since my axle isnt perfectly centered. Too bad you dont have a buddy that will let you mount one to see for sure...

I think it depends on the rims. I have 245's too with a 15 x 7 rim with 4.25" BS. If I had another .25" of BS I'm sure I could fit a 255 under there. I may have to roll a fender lip though since my axle isnt perfectly centered. Too bad you dont have a buddy that will let you mount one to see for sure...

Thanks!! I have Centerline Auto Drag rims either 3.313 or 4.875 backspace. Have to check. Thanks!

I have 265/50-15s on my dart using 8 inch wheels with a 5 inch backspacing. An inch between tire and spring and an inch between tire and fender bead. Spings moved in about 7/8 inch with the offset mounts and hangers.

-
Back