Will this work?

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I got this for my 3rd gen Hemi to go in my 68 Dart... but will it work on a 360? Or do I need a radiator that has the top hose in the center? Here are some pisctures of it and my 360...and the bottom pic is of a 3rd gen Hemi.

radpic.jpg

360badass1.jpg

badassinduction.jpg

Don't see why not if you can get a parts store to let you root around in their hoses.

Or I guess I could have a local hose store make me one...... I just dont know how it's going to clear that alt, especially if I use the fan set up..... If I dont use the fan can I still run the billet pulleys? I just have to unbolt the fan?

Jason

thx but I cant take credit for the hemi.... I have one but thats on mine in the pic.

Jason

here is a pic of a 360 (not mine) w/the hose on the other side.
360radipics.jpg

360radpic.jpg

You can call Dave Weber @ 276 666 1934 he can give you a good quote.... He owns a hotrod shop that does the hemi conversions... Real stand up guy.

JAson

I tried an electric fan on my 318, it was only 3" thick and still hit the pump.
If your rad is in the stock location it might hit. That shroud looks pretty thick.
Bruce

Here are twom more 5.7L Hemis
hemicuda.jpg

5.jpg

Man, wish i had the money to get one of those 5.7 hemi xv or mopar intakes so i could use a traditional air cleaner.
Id paint everything 273 red, engine, heads, valve covers, and intake and paint the air cleaner black. Maybe i can get one later after my cars on the road?

-
Back