Will universal bolt patterns fit and SBP?

-

Mrkidd

Reaction score
3kc3me3obZZZZZZZZZ94e3800904b51d51696.jpg
I found these online and i like the wheel style will these fit a SBP dodge darts....?

I'm no expert but since no one has jumped in I would say 'no.' Alot of today's bolt patterns are measured in milimeters and even if the measurement was close enough to get the wheel on...long story short it would be very unsafe.

they kinda look like they are off of a front wheel drive car,what kind of car are you putting them on,dart what year?I don't know if wheels from a front wheel drive will clear the upper control arms,best to look for wheels that you can try before you buy as far as mounting and fitment goes or look for wheels that are for sbp mopar,avoid the unilug wheels with the oval cutouts,they do not fit small bolt circle without adaptors and adaptors work but add more headaches to the mix.hope this was helpful

They won't fit. The pattern's are likely either 5x100mm, which is not 4" (3.93) or 5x4.75", which is GM stuff. 5x4.5 has a unique status as also being recognized in metric for some reason, as 5x114.3. I've seen dual patterns like that in 5x100 and 5x114.3 and 5x4.5 and 5x4.75, but that's it. The "uni-lugs" with the slots instead of bolt holes I've seen (and have on my Challenger at the moment), are 5x4.5 and 5x4.75 usually.

-
Back