[SOLD] Wilwood Disc brake kit (MustangII or AlterK)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjsjea

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For those considering an AlterKtion front end or using a Mustang II spindle on something else. Bought this kit through Bill Reilly few years back. When the zero offset hub came out I had to have em. Now I dont need any of it, haha.

Selling a never used Wilwood Mustang 2 disc brake kit. Wilwood part #140-7017 BD. Drilled and slotted 12.19" rotors, 4 piston calipers. Kit was put on a car for mock up and plans changed. They have some slight scuffing on the black calipers from being moved around the shop but have never had pads in them (pads are included).

I am also including a new set of Wilwood "zero" offset hubs. So this kit will not widen your track width, those are part #270-10442. Which are already bolted to the rotors.

Selling for about half retail with the zero offset hubs included. Here's a link to Amazon for the kit, minus the hub [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wilwood-140-7017-BD-Front-Brake-Mustang/dp/B002G39L40"]Amazon.com: Wilwood 140-7017-BD Front Brake Kit for Mustang II/Pinto: Automotive[/ame] $500 +shipping (50lbs probably), obo. Located East of Portland, OR

---I really prefer not to separate the hubs as I want to give the buyer the option to play with his spacing.

Attachments

• adsff (2).jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 435
  • asdfhj (2).jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 455
  • vnmvc (2).jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 453
  • hfaa (2).jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 446
  • vbnm (2).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 455
I wish I had the money.I have the econo kit and wanted that kit when I bought my AlterKtion front end. Good luck with the sale.If I come across some fast money them babys are mine. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back