Win a '70 HEMI Challenger conv.

-

'68-340-S

Reaction score
Just thought I would share this with everyone. I donate to this good cause every year and thought some of you might be interested in doing so also. Every year Brevard Alzheimer's Foundation has a car give away. The proceeds help families of people who have .
My Great Aunt passed away years ago from alzheimers and I know how hard it was on Grandparants to go through that. This is just my way to help others that are going through the same thing. It's not even about the prize for me.
For anyone that is interested and hasn't heard about this yet, feel free to check out the web site and learn more. http://www.winahemi.org/
If you just want a chance to win a '70 HEMI Challenger convert. or want to help others all the donation will help others. I've noticed that in the last couple years the total collected has leveled off ( since they started giving away Mopars it shot through the roof... that's why they've been sticking with Mopars), and would love to see it get higher. I've already donated what I can this year, So the most I can do is see if others would like to do the same.

-
Back