Window help!!??

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
I noticed over the last few years the decline of the drivers side window operation, so i decided to take the door panels off this evening to see what the problem was ...well much to my surprise the entire cranking/roll up system in the drivers side door is shot ...bent , broken and so on ... I need to find new parts for this. I have no idea where to start looking. Its a 1972 Dodge Demon ..If anyoen can point me in the right direction Id be very grateful.

Thanks,
Dan

i have a 1970 dart swinger not sure if the regulators are the same if so i can sell you it out of this car.

sounds good , tho im not sure if they are the same eather ..anyone care to chime in? What price are you looking for on that piece anyhow ?

as long as its everything inside the door regarding the operation of the window, especially the bracket near the center of the door where the middle of the regulator bolts too, ill take it .. Ill private message you my address and just give me a shipping price and ill mail you out a money order asap ..Thanks!

-
Back