Window marker

-

66Valiant528

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My white window marker had leaked out. I borrowed some from the guy next to me. Went on a bit light but dried darker. A bit runny. The stuff wiped right off with a dry piece of paper towel! Good stuff. Didn't get the brand. I've often had a hard time getting the marker off. Anybody know the brand ? I've got Lexan if that matters. I recently was introduced to Novous acrylic cleaners. Made the Lexan look new! Great product. Anyway, what are people having good luck with?

My white window marker had leaked out. I borrowed some from the guy next to me. Went on a bit light but dried darker. A bit runny. The stuff wiped right off with a dry piece of paper towel! Good stuff. Didn't get the brand. I've often had a hard time getting the marker off. Anybody know the brand ? I've got Lexan if that matters. I recently was introduced to Novous acrylic cleaners. Made the Lexan look new! Great product. Anyway, what are people having good luck with?
I have been using this brand it works well and wipes off easy but you do have to be careful as it will run .. got it from Summit

D06716F6-97DD-43D4-ACE8-6F3C4E2D73C2.jpeg

You will find it at WalMart in the craft section. Not sure of brand.Used for window decor.No problem on Lexan.
Works really good and comes in multiple colors.
Plexis is another good cleaner/polish for Lexan . Found at most motorcycle shops.

-
Back