Window seals

-

Arend Huisman

Reaction score
Hello there,

i'm looking for a window seal that fits the front of the front door window. The right door seal is there, the left is missing.
Any idea where i might find this?
Dodge Dart 1964 convertible.

Thanks in advance!

Arend Huisman, Netherlands

WindowSealL.jpg

WindowSealR.jpg

Thanks for the info! I couldn't find them on their website (probably due to my ingnorance), but sent them a message to ask

I just bought the very same window channel for my 65 Dart from Restoration Specialties in Windbar PA. It is listed for 63-66 A bodies all models.

My oldest son lives in Nieuwkoop and will be taking possession of my 65 Dart or 47 Dodge one day.

Don

Hi Don,

thank you! Can you still recall which number the channel had? They have a lot and i don't know which one to use...

Regards, Arend

I remember it was on page 18 of their catalog; i will look it up after I get out of the shower

I have good luck with getting them form Rock auto you need a profile for it they sell it by the foot. It in the universal section, Body

Here you go - specifically for the vent window division bar. They sent 2 36 inch lengths which was perfect for the vent divider bar

IMG_6621.jpeg

And for all other window channel. You might want to consider replacing this as well since you pretty much need to remove the door glass to get the vent window assembly out.

IMG_6623.jpeg

-
Back