Status
Not open for further replies.

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted window trim for a 67 barracuda fastback.I am looking for the front and rear pieces.I may cross over to the 68-69 if the price is right.I will be going to the mopar nats. Mark

This might help you out * About 4 years ago I needed front & rear lock-strip moldings for my 67 notch-back. What I used was - lock strip moldings for the Dodge PU. I believe it was 1992 or there abouts. I was able to puchase it new right from my local Dodge Dealership. It came in 25ft roll. Sorry I don't remember the pn# - It was extremely close to a perfect fit too. All I did was - use some 3M emblem adhesive (clear) I'm not positive - but I may have corner pieces (stainless) laying around. Dan

THANKS DAN,I have the locking strip I just need the end pieces and the center piece for the rear window.Anything will help.Thanks Mark

They have reproduction pieces that you mentioned but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw them. Maybe it will come to me later. But I don't need them now... I have found the 68 stainless trim to do the front and back along with the new 68 gaskets (from Steelrubber they are the best ..year one type fits poorly) for my 67. That will be a winter project.

Hey Mark - I found one corner piece - Look like one you need? PM me - Dan

Molding.jpg

molding2.jpg

Mullinax95 r/t specialties sells the front end pieces for $49.00 .Now thats all I need is the rear.Thanks dan yes thats it. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back