Windshield deal

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Stopped into a place today and priced a new windshield, gasket and lockstrip. I was quite shocked when they quoted me $205+$120 for installation. I planned to put it in myself anyway and for $205 with gasket and lockstrip I ordered one up. This is with the green tint strip as they don't offer a clear one anymore. Beats the last 30+ quotes that I've received by at least $300.

Stopped into a place today and priced a new windshield, gasket and lockstrip. I was quite shocked when they quoted me $205+$120 for installation. I planned to put it in myself anyway and for $205 with gasket and lockstrip I ordered one up. This is with the green tint strip as they don't offer a clear one anymore. Beats the last 30+ quotes that I've received by at least $300.

So you're saying that they are going to install it?

Travis, i know that a lot of people over the years have been surprised at the availability (and price) of front winshields for their older cars. There's nothing like looking through new glass when cruising in your ride. BTW: Let me know if you are going to be swapping at Mopar Magic.

-
Back