Windshield differences?

-

Scamp9572

Reaction score
Called the local glass place to get a price on a new windshield for my 71 Scamp.....
"We don't have anything for a Scamp".
Ok, 1971 Valiant?
Or, how about a 1971 Dodge Dart?
"2 door or 4 door?"
"Sedan or hardtop or Swinger?"
Uh, hardtop I guess...
I didn't think it mattered. But I guess if it does, a Scamp is a rebadged Swinger right? 111" wheelbase?
What windshield do I need ?

Hardtops are different glass than sedans. Dart or Valiant doesn't make any difference.

Look in the bottom corner of your existing windshield. Sometimes the make and windshield part number is listed there. You'll be looking for a number like "DW123". The "DW" I think stands for "domestic windshield". Give them that part number.

Look in the bottom corner of your existing windshield. Sometimes the make and windshield part number is listed there. You'll be looking for a number like "DW123". The "DW" I think stands for "domestic windshield". Give them that part number.
how about 67-8-9 barracudas ? what years will fcross fit ? if any ?

I pretty sure 67-8-9 barracuda will work with each year. The main difference is if the glass has a tinted visor at the top of the windshield. You can get it with or without another words and this will change the part number.

I pretty sure 67-8-9 barracuda will work with each year. The main difference is if the glass has a tinted visor at the top of the windshield. You can get it with or without another words and this will change the part number.
I figured that, but was wondering about other mopars windshields fitting the barracuda .

-
Back