Windshield seals

-

Sgt Mopar

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website I can order the rubber seals for the windshield cheap? Looking for front and back seal for 70 dart. Thanks.

Im not sure ive seen that the short all over ..... But im not sure one what years of mopars that theres a shortge of sorry im not sure who has any good luck

I ORDERED A REAR WINDOW GASKET FOR A 68-69 FASTBACK FROM R/T SPECIALTIES ON AUG 3. THEY SAID IT WAS IN STOCK. I CALLED BACK WEEK LATER AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS SHIPPED AND ON IT'S WAY. A WEEK LATER I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK. THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE AND THEIR E-MAIL DOES AND FAX DOES NOT WORK.
THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME SO I TRUSTED THEM. I PAID BY PAYPAL SO THEY WILL TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEIR WEBSITE IS STILL ACTIVE AND THEY IT SAYS THE GASKET IS STILL IN
STOCK BUT I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM.
STAN :eek:ops:

You can order them from any of the web sites that offer them. Whether you'll get them is another thing altogether.

Ordered front and back from Dante's for my '74 Swinger last week and already received them :cheers:

I ordered mine a while ago. Just had the windshield put in by Safelite and was told that it is a good thing I had the gaskets as they have not seen one in a while......

-
Back