windshield wipers

-

bbizelli

Reaction score
Hi, im currently looking at a 74 dart swinger to use as a daily driver and the only problem is it doesn't have any windshield wipers, no motor arms or anything. And i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a kit that come with everything i need to install them or what all i would need to install them, any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Hi, im currently looking at a 74 dart swinger to use as a daily driver and the only problem is it doesn't have any windshield wipers, no motor arms or anything. And i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a kit that come with everything i need to install them or what all i would need to install them, any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

First of all lets get this welcome thingie out of the way......
WELCOME TO FABO!

Now then, Is there any way you could post some pics? My idea of EVERYTHING missing is wiper blades on back through the complete wiring harness including the dash switch. Do you even have a wiper motor?
More specifics please. Pics would be nice to. Glad to have you aboard! If I don't have what you need some one here will!8)
In the meantime go over to members restorations and look at the thread titled "ABodyBetty's New Baby Comes Home" I had to work on our 75 "Fern's" wipers and there is some really good under dash shots of the wiper mechanisims.

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

I would post pics but i dont have a camera, yes everything is missing motor and all :/

I should have a complete set up still in the car? Is yours a 2 speed or 3 speed system? If the switch is still in the car see how many clicks there is.

-
Back